Health Coaching Certification That Teaches You How the Body Works – Kelly Troup
Have you hosted a webinar yet? One of the biggest reasons health coaches shy away from using webinars to promote their business is that they’re not sure what technology to use, or how to use it.
The truth is, most webinar platforms are fairly straightforward and pretty affordable (some are even free). The key is to find the one that works for your needs. You might want the ability to do live and pre-recorded webinars. Or enable audience participation. Or have a branded registration page and waiting area for attendees before your webinar starts.
In this guide, I’ll be sharing the best webinar platforms for health coaches, as well as pros, cons, and pricing, so you can find the one that’s right for you.
One of the simplest and most intuitive platforms on the market, WebinarJam gives you professional-grade features and functionality without the hefty price tag. Their customer support team is great, too, if you need it.
- Can set up your webinar in 60 seconds or less
- Easily import slides from PowerPoint, KeyNote, or a PDF–or store your slides in the Cloud
- Have as many attendees you want—there’s no limit
- Gives you the ability to add pop-up CTAs during your webinar
- Send private or public messages to attendees during live webinars
- Automatically records your presentation and offers a reply option
- Features password-protected webinar rooms
- Can easily stream to YouTube Live or Facebook Live
- Track registration, attendance, and no-shows with built-in integration
- Limited ability to customize your landing page to reflect your branding
- Some attendees experience a video and sound delay up to a few seconds
Cost: Starts at about $40/month when paid annually, but you can get a 60-day trial for $1.
Ready to become one of the world’s most trusted, experienced and knowledgeable health coaches? Get certified as a Primal Health Coach.
Establish clout. Elevate your career. Enrich your knowledge… with the only comprehensive ancestral health certification program in existence.