I value privacy, and therefore, I also believe that your privacy is very important.
I provide complete physical, electronic, and procedural security steps that comply with all federal government regulations in order to protect your information.
From time to time, this policy may be modified and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Views expressed on this website are just that – views. Opinions and information presented on this site are not intended to replace the advice of your primary health care provider. Please enjoy responsibly!
Pictures, images, graphics, infographics, etc.: All graphics and images are property of IntegrativeHealthPractitioner.org/Integrative Health Practitioner Institute, LLC unless otherwise noted. I always try to give credit where credit is due. If you find a picture on the site and you’d rather it not be here, just let me know and our team will take it down.
And now that that’s done, please enjoy IntegrativeHealthPractitioner.org/Integrative Health Practitioner Institute, LLC, and let us know if there’s anything we can do to help!
Your options and rights under GDPR
- Opting out. If you have you have consented to receive information from us you may contact us at any time to opt-out or unsubscribe from direct marketing communications, outreach via phone or text, or our collection of sensitive personal data
- Accessing your information. You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like to request a copy of some or all of your information please contact us at [email protected]
- Correct, update, or request deletion. You may submit any desired changes to account information, update or request deletion of any of your personal information by contacting us at [email protected]
- Cookies: If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service. For more information about cookies and how to remove them from your browser, you can visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Issue a complaint. You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about the collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Information regarding data protection authorities in the EEA is available at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
- Concerns. Additional questions and concerns regarding the information in this policy can be directed to [email protected]
Integrativehealthpractitioner.org/Integrative Health Practitioner Institute, LLC uses 1st party cookies to track the pages that users visit during their online session, for marketing and advertising purposes, to help Integrativehealthpractitioner.org’s user experiences, and/or to help IHP understand how the website is being used. Integrative Health Practitioner Institute, LLC also measures the performance of affiliate links, analyzes and develops this as part of our business.
IHP also allows some third-party companies to set their own cookies (e.g. Google). These are used to collect data about IHP’s traffic and to further customize and enhance a user’s experience on the website. Third-party cookies may also be used for traffic and conversion analysis and/or remarketing purposes. Remarketing allows Google or other 3rd party vendors to serve more relevant ads on IHP’s behalf on other websites users visit because the users visited the IHP website in the past. If you prefer not to receive remarketing ads from IHP you can turn off your cookies.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Students in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Students enroll in the School or a Course within the School, subscribe to a newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available in our School. Students may visit the School anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Students only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Students can refuse to supply personal identification information but doing so may prevent them from engaging in certain School related activities.
How we use collected information
The School may collect and use Students’ personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Students as a group use the services and resources provided in our School.
- To send periodic emails
We may use Student email addresses to send Students information and updates pertaining to their order. Student email addresses may also be used to respond to Student inquiries, questions, or other requests.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Student personal identification information to others.
Students may find advertising or other content in our School that links to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our School. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Student, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms