Stressed over where to start when making a new client feel welcomed while coming off as a professional?
Although there are dozens of things you could do it’s important to view the relationship from the perspective of a new health coaching client.
On one hand, you want to share with them everything they need to know in order to get started, but at the same time not overwhelm them with information or complicated invoices and paperwork…To learn how to create a simple client onboarding process for health coaches and get the checklist tune into today’s Integrative #HealthCoachSuccess episode 284 – Enjoy the show and let us know what you think in the comments.
1. Whenever possible take payment over the phone
4. After scheduled, trigger an automated new client email series, then a reminder the day before their appointment
5. One of the emails from above should be to a new client intake form to fill out before the first appointment
6. An Ayubowan or Zoom link should also be sent automatically for their video call right when they schedule and then the day before their call with the ability to reschedule on their own
7. After your appointment send a personalized summary email + next steps